my sincerest apologies
Friday, June 19, 2009 | Author: Ryan
It has been a while since I've last written, and there are a lot of different reasons. This has been a particularly interesting time in my life, these past few months, and though I won't go into detail here, God has been teaching me a lot that hopefully I will be able to share, at least in part, here.

Another reason is that, for a while, I was afraid of this blog becoming something I didn't want, and that was a political commentary. I enjoy politics, and from the election on, there's been so much to comment on that I've wanted to comment on, I felt like this would become something more political than I would like. And not that I'm against talking about it, as I know I will bring things up of that nature from time to time, I just don't want you, the reader, equating the Power of the Towel with political commentary. The main thrust of what I do here is to journal what the Lord has been teaching me so that somehow, someway, He might use it to help and serve others, and hopefully encourage you to help and serve others, as well.

So again, I apologize to my readers out there, and I look forward to doing a better job of this. A new post is forthcoming...
This entry was posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On June 29, 2009 at 4:58 PM , Stan said...

I, for one, accept your apology. Now ... I'm awaiting eagerly your next writing.