scary stuff
Thursday, October 30, 2008 | Author: Ryan
Tonight was the first beggar's night my wife and I had in our new neighborhood. We passed out all sorts of candy and saw all sorts of interesting costumes as the night progressed, but I must say, tonight I saw the scariest costume I've ever seen.

Not only did it scare me, but it made the hair on the back of my neck crawl, sent shivers down my back and almost brought me to tears. It wasn't the witch or the ghost; the goblin or the spider. It was the kid dressed up as...




Barak Obama.

I cringe just thinking about it...come to think of it, I wonder if he made the other kids share their candy with the kid who got the least...you know, spreading the wealth. *shrug* Happy Halloween.
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: